Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Beginning.

Well, I don't really know what to say.
I blog a lot about music and pictures--two of my favorite things.
I blog pretty regularly on my original page, but for some reason, I just wanted something a little new.
Fresh.
I am keeping my other page (http://shelb11.buzznet.com/user/), but I am starting this.
For the books, I will probably post the same blogs on both sites (just for the fact that I have readers both place [also, I'm not bragging on myself, I promise-just explaining! :D]).
To add to that, I will probably post more of my thoughts here.
I think a lot, I can't help it.
:)
Who knows, you may see some recipes on here too!
I hope you enjoy what you'll find here.
It's something that I'm passionate about, and I hope you like it!
Much love and see you soon.
-Shelby.

No comments:

Post a Comment