Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Unsaid Thank You's.

"Thank you" is one of the most wonderful phrases, but I often feel I don't say it enough.
There are a few certain people who I feel need to hear this phrase more than I say it.

Mom and Dad:
Thank you for believing in me.
You give me the hope, strength, perseverance, and stability I need to make it through each day.
You both have taught me that it's okay to fail as long as I don't give up.
You guys have also shown me that it's okay to be me.
Even through my phases, you still chose to believe in me and I can't thank you enough for that.
Thank you for showing me Jesus; it's truly the best gift you could have ever given me.
You sure raised this girl right and never think otherwise.

Kaleigh, Cody, and Maggie:
Thanks for being family.
I know we didn't choose each other, but we were definitely meant to be together.
You three have given me tons of laughter and a few tears along the way and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Each of you play a big role in my life and I would never trade it.
Thanks for being you.

To the rest of my family:
Thank you for sticking with me and supporting me.
There are times when we can't stand each other, but we never back down from the challenge and find our way back.
Thanks for being family.
I couldn't ask for a better family.

To my friends:
You guys.......you mean the world to me.
You are my support and bulwark.
Whenever I need help, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to make me laugh, I know I can count on you.
Thanks for being the anchor I need when the waves get crazy.

God:
Thank you is far from what you deserve.
Your unending grace and love shelters me when I think I can't do it anymore.
Thank you for being my anchor and for giving me such a beautiful life.
Thank you for my family and my friends, they truly are one of the biggest blessings.
Thank you for letting me go to the best university in the world and for helping me stick with it...even when I don't want to.
Thank you for giving me a wonderful family and amazing friends.
I can see your light through them and together, I feel like they can help me conquer anything that comes my way.
Even when things get dark, your light is there.
Your timing on everything is perfect, even when I don't see it at first.
Thank you for guiding me and helping me to not be afraid.
And lastly, thank you for making me the way that I am: fearful and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment