Friday, March 1, 2013

Testimonials.

I know I've mentioned this in the past, but today marks an important day for me.
Three years ago, I made a promise to myself to get better.
Three years ago marks the day I quit being anorexic.
And after being that way for years, I thought it was impossible.
Even though it was hard, I did it.
For people who have never gone through something like this, a promise like this is difficult to keep.
Making this promise was one of the best decisions
Anywho, I decided to have a little fun today.
I don't want to dwell on what was.
I'm moving on with my life.
I've grown in so many ways, I don't even know where to start.
As for the fun.....
with a little bit of help from a friend......
well.....
I'll just leave a few of these here. :)



What?!
I can't help it....
I love smiling.
I love pictures.
I love capturing and seeing happiness and growth.



"She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her."
-Proverbs 3:15




"Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure."
-Psalm 16:9




"Lust not after her beauty in your heart; neither let her take you with her eyelids."
-Proverbs 6:25




"For you are our glory and joy."
-1 Thessalonians 2:20



When I look at these pictures, I don't see what was.
I don't see the hurt and the pain that I put myself through.
I see happiness, joy, and the love of being alive each day.
I am seeing myself fearfully and wonderfully made.
I can see that now.
The reason I see write all these things is to show my life and my testimony; to show someone else that it's okay to be afraid, but not to let it stop you.
Be fearful.
Shine.
Dance.
Sing.
Show the world who you are and what you have to offer.


"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
-Proverbs 31:30













The lovely friend of mine who took these pictures: http://psalm121aggierider.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment